Remote Desktop Client with Windows 2000

At one of my client office, their computers runs under windows 2000.

I needed to access a windows 2003 server with a RDP Client.

Windows 2000 does not have mstsc.exe installed, but the one for windows XP works well with windows 2000.

Terminal Services Client comes in two versions, 5.1 & 6. The 6 needs a Genuinue Advantage validation (I didn't try but I don't think ti's possible under windows 2000 to have this validation), but the 5.1 here :

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/tools/rdclientdl.mspx

don't !

Run the installer, click next until the end and then WindowsKey+R, type mstsc

et voila !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upgrade Slimframework v3 to v4, how I did it

Reset Bacula database and files

Limit the upload bandwidth of your apache webserver with mod_bw